Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ana Button

When we were praying and waiting for God to lead us to Ana, I was routed to Reece's Rainbow through a post on My Charming Kids about Lucille who is passionate about this ministry. She was kind enough to make a button for Ana so that you can add it to your sidebar and have it lead here so that we can spread the word about our beautiful Ana.

If you would like to add the button you can feel free to pick up the html code below and post it to your blog's sidebar.



The code will produce this on your website:
Ana
Grab This Button


For Smaller Sidebars Use This Code



The code will produce this on your website:
Ana
Grab This Button

3 comments:

  1. I added the button and am praying for this precious girl. I wish I could help you with your garage sale! I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa (Ana's new grandma)May 24, 2009 at 6:15 PM

    For anyone who, like Jenilee, would like to help with our garage sale...I say why not!

    Just have a garage sale in your neighborhood in Ana's behalf and send the money to RR for the Nemes family.

    A garage sale is too much for you to take on you say? I have an answer to that too! Simply sell something you don't use anymore but you think somebody else might have a need for. Use Craig's list or Ebay or the local nickel paper. Mention it is for Ana's garage sale, and you are also bringing awareness to RR which will help other children and families come together. Send the money to RR or one of the other ways to donate mentioned on this site. It would be so incredible to see a garage sale spred out to numerous neighborhoods in several states this could become a big deal. Take a moment to consider the possible hugeness of this one small idea of a garage sale. I have to say I have been amazed by the quick and generous response to our request for items to sell. We have recieved tons valuable items and more are still coming every day. I'm sure it would be the same in other places too.

    Everyone who wants to help can! If you are feeling called to help...ACT ON THIS FEELING...It is God doing his work through you. You are an answer to countless prayers. You can make a difference no matter how small it seems.

    God can make a miracle out of a few used houshold goods or usable clothing. Trust Him and take a step forward...The Nemes family did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little sweetheart Ana stole my heart the first time I saw her- before we ever commited to adopting our little RR angel. :) I'm SOOO happy she has a family coming for her. I just added your button to my blog. Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete